- This website is operated by IndiaTEQ. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to IndiaTEQ. IndiaTEQ offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms").These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Risk of loss due to damage or destruction of IndiaTEQ's Products shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser after delivery to the carrier for shipment. IndiaTEQ will select the shipper unless Purchaser requests a reasonable alternative. All orders are subject to acceptance by Kits IndiaTEQ .
- Purchaser shall not, at any time, directly or indirectly, use any intellectual Property of IndiaTEQ, or engage or attempt to engage or assist any other Person to use any intellectual Property of IndiaTEQ. Purchaser specifically undertakes and agrees that Purchaser shall not (and shall ensure that its Affiliates do not), "reverse engineer", adapt, or modify the Products, the Spares or any parts thereof or their components, or make any attempts to do so whether for its own benefit or that of any third party, or assist any third party in doing the same, and hereby expressly waives any rights that it may have under applicable law in this regard.
- It is agreed and understood that all right, title and interest in and to the Trademarks are and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of IndiaTEQ.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in India;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- The prices of goods or services are the current price with included all things.first you agree with any price then you must pay it.
- IndiaTEQ reserves the right to adjust the price at any time.
- This pricing is applicable for deliveries all over the world.
- Every student must pay their fees in two parts. half in starting of 7th sem and remaining in starting of 8th sem.
- If student fails to submit their fees then, student will not able to get final working model.
- If your project will reject during 7th semester then we will not refund your money.
About Documentation and Data
- We will provide reports, ppts, and sheets in soft copy.
- We will give you PMMS activity in general format.IndiaTEQ is not liable to make any changes in PMMS data as per student needs.
Limitation of liability
All our parts are tested and free from defects. If defects arise, we will at our option, repair or replace the products purchased. Our liability under this warranty is subject to us being satisfied that the material is faulty due to poor quality material or workmanship. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by incorrectly connecting or improper use of the material. Furthermore, we will not be liable for any damage to third party or attached equipment to which these products are used.
IndiaTEQ is not liable to the Purchaser because of any representation, or any warranty (express or implied), condition or other term, or any duty in common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for : (a) any loss of profit, business contracts, opportunity, goodwill, revenue, anticipated savings, expenses, costs or similar loss; and/or (b) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage; and in the case of either paragraph (a) or (b) above whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, tort, or breach or statutory duty of IndiaTEQ, arising out of or in connect with the Contract.
Any other liability of IndiaTEQ to the Purchaser in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the contract is limited to the Price.
Shipping & Return Policy
See shipping and Return policy given in Shipping and Return link.